- Proactively solicit new residential mortgage business and sells CBC National Bank mortgage products to meet established loan quality and production goals.
- In this on-going sales role, the Mortgage Loan Officer continually identifies, develops and maintains a quality network of business relationships that serves as a recurring source of referrals for new mortgage lending opportunities.
- A Mortgage Loan Officer’s network may consist of Real Estate professionals, Builders, professional and personal contacts, as well as other valuable referral sources, and is enhanced by the Mortgage Loan Officer’s regular participation in business related development opportunities, community efforts to promote home ownership and professional organizations.
- The MLO responds to customer inquiries and referrals that are generated from both their own contacts and from other CBC National Bank generated business/marketing channels.
- The MLO conducts interviews with prospective borrowers in order to analyze financial and credit data, determine customer financing objectives, advice customers of product/pricing policies and guidelines, and gather any additional required information. The MLO ensures exceptional customer service by maintaining thorough knowledge of lending programs, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements, demonstrating a commitment to professional ethics, complying with all Federal and State compliance policies and adhering to HMDA.
- Health Insurance, including GAP insurance
- 401k – immediate participation and matching
- Life insurance
- Disability Long/Short
- Expense reimbursement
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 year record of success in quality loan production preferred
- NMLS licensed
- Passion for serving the customer
- Proven ability to fulfill closing deadlines and production objectives
- Above average work ethic
- Unquestionable business ethics
- Strong relationship-building ability
- Leadership skills
CBC National Bank
Big Enough to Matter. Small Enough to Care!
Performance, Teamwork, Accountability, Integrity, Dedication and Commitment to everything we do. CBC strives to make all transactions priority one. The Company attributes its success to local decision making and to delivering superior, friendly, and responsive service to its customers