Responsible for prospecting, signing-up, training and soliciting mortgage loans from mortgage brokers, mortgage bankers, community banks and credit unions. Territory includes the entire state of Tennessee.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Make routine sales calls, as required by manager, on wholesale customer base to continually solicit loan volume.
- Obtain all required paperwork and financial statements from perspective brokers, banks and credit unions to have wholesale customer approval.
- Handle day-to-day issues and communicates solutions to wholesale customer base as needed.
- Works with manager to devise sales strategies for further growth and increase business.
- Trains all wholesale customers on CBC National Bank’s lending policies, procedures and loan programs.
- Adhere to Policy and Procedures - Responsible for all compliance with bank policies, procedures, and operational integrity.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior sales experience in the mortgage industry preferably as a wholesale account executive
- 3+ years of effective and proven sales experience
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have basic knowledge of database, spreadsheet and word processing software.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of residential mortgage processing, underwriting, and closing procedures
- Knowledge of mortgage loan regulatory requirements
- Ability to work independently and ability to adjust to ever changing environment.
Company Description Big Enough to Matter. Small Enough to Care!
We offer: Performance, Teamwork, Accountability, Integrity, Dedication and Commitment to everything we do. CBC strives to make all transactions priority one. The Company attributes its success to local decision making and to delivering superior, friendly, and responsive service to its customers.